We have an inclusive philosophy and believe passionately in giving every learner the opportunity to succeed in their personal, social, health and academic development.
Our vision is as a Centre of Excellence in enabling all pupils’ the opportunity for:
- Positive Behaviour Change and Self-Management
- Re-engagement in their education
- Support in continuity of their statutory education when not able to attend mainstream school.
Our mission is to:
- Raise the aspiration of all pupils
- Educate them to acquire the knowledge, skills and attitude to realise their aspirations
- Enable them to develop personal resilience and perseverance to achieve their goals
- Enable partnerships of excellence in continuity of education for all pupils.